We believe that once you've found your sole mate, they should last a lifetime. But wear and tear happens, so our Aftercare Service was created to restore your favorite shoes by the same craftsmen who made them.
Choose from the following packages:
1) Classic: New leather outsoles, cork inlay, welting and heels. Uppers are polished.
2) Platinum: The ultimate care package – includes everything in the Classic Package, as well as a new pair of shoe trees, shoe bags
and a shoe care kit.
3) Sole Upgrade (Add-on): You can upgrade your sole to rubber outsoles in 3 types - bisconde, dainite and diamante.
- Upon order confirmation, please print your order slip and include it in your package. Details on where you send your package to will be included in your order confirmation.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs to us - please ensure that your shoes are sent with tracking enabled.
- For international customers, please mark your packages as "Return". We do not accept duty unpaid packages.
- Leather insoles & upper leathers cannot be replaced or repaired.
- Prior work done on Jonathan Abel shoes by other cobblers may prevent us from offering our Aftercare Service.
- This service is only offered for Jonathan Abel shoes. We do not accept shoes from other brands for our Aftercare Service.
- The prices listed exclude shipping your repaired shoes back to you. You will be charged for this shipping at the checkout page.
- Aftercare Services are estimated to take between 6-10 weeks to complete. During peak/holiday seasons such as summer and Christmas, this may stretch up to 16 weeks. Please give ample time for repair as we are unable to provide expedited Aftercare Services.
Our Aftercare Service is only offered at our factory, and returns shoes to original manufacturing dimensions and specifications. While all care will be taken by our craftsmen during the process, damage may occur to shoes that was not otherwise preventable. Jonathan Abel is not responsible for damages that occur during Aftercare Service.
All Jonathan Abel shoes are made according to European sizing and standard E width, unless otherwise stated. Our shoes tend to run larger, so we recommend taking 1 size smaller than your usual.
|Length of Foot (CM)||23.7||24.5||25.4||26.2||26.7||27||27.9|
All measurements are approximate and are meant for reference only. All measurements in centimetres (cm).