- All our products are handmade or finished by hand, and as such, slight variations are expected between each item. Please also be advised that because of differences in monitor resolutions, some products may turn out different in real life compared to what is seen on screen.
- We advise customers to thoroughly check each item upon purchase. Variations between each item is not considered a defect and are accepted as natural for items of such nature.
- We accept products for a full exchange within 14 calendar days of purchase. No refunds are given.
- For international exchanges, the package must be postmarked within 14 calendar days, and the package must arrive in our warehouse within 21 days. Customers are responsible for ensuring that each package is sent via a shipping method which has tracking and insurance, to minimize any delays and losses.
- Items must be in their original packaging, in unworn, unaltered and brand new condition, and accompanied by their receipt as proof of purchase.
- Items which are sold under our “Sale” collections, or those which are marked as such, are not eligible for a refund or exchange. Items in these categories are sold in as-is condition, and the Customer agrees that the item(s) have been inspected at the time of purchase and he is satisfied with and aware of, any and all flaws and defects of the item(s) and he has agreed to accept them without prejudice.
- The new item must be of equivalent or higher value to the item that is being exchanged. If the new item is of higher value, the customer is responsible for payment of the additional amount. If the new item is of lower value, no refunds will be made on the excess payment.
- Exchanges can only be made for products in the same category (e.g. shoes can only be exchanged for shoes).
Jonathan Abel reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Exchange/Refund Policy at its sole discretion and without any prior notice.